Jul 12, 2013
11:45 PM nova hedges 11 comments
I was very pleased and thrilled when I received a substantiation letter in regards to writing a product review of the Calbee Company. Particularly the Lentil Snaps and Snapea Crisps foodstuffs they carry. It has been recently on June 20, 2013 at Fairfield, CA where they have added the new flavors of the healthy snacks in the marketplace. In order to give the consumers more preference to try the different flavors of lentil snaps as well as the snapea scrips’.
The new flavor and packaging
Snapea Crisps are now available in four dissimilar flavors: Lightly Salted, Ceasar, Black Pepper, and Wasabi Ranch. In addition, Lentil Snaps comes with two different flavors the Tomato Basil and Onion Thyme.
This is the very first snapea crisps that I've ever tried and I was addicted
If you want the spicy peas, this you should check
The healthy snack is an ideal for school lunch boxes and the after school snacks. As a parent, you won’t worry about giving the Harvest Snaps to your kids for snacks, as you may know it include healthier ingredients.
It's like you're eating a salad the flavor is very good to take over the snapea
Moreover, Harvest Snaps’ Snapea Crisps are made from naturally dried peas; it’s purely 70% of the product while Lentil Snaps are made from 65% of it also contains 5g of proteins and 13% of our daily fiber.
· I love the fast delivery, and was sent to me through UPS mail
· Love the different varieties of the product
· Smells lentil and peas, when you open it the first time you can smell the flavor of each
· It’s healthier than other snacks for they bake the product and not fried
· The lentil snaps contains 40% less fat, it has good source of fiber as well as less sodium
· It is crispy and crunchy, very scrumptious
· Each pack is 3.0 Oz good enough to fill you, and knowing it’s healthy too
· Love the vegetable snacks which is great for my kids
· The flavor is great, so I gave it to my 3 years old son and he loves it, he didn’t taste the vegetable in it and he loves the snacks
Very good and very flavory
· Very addicting too, I must admit that I ate one pack and wanted to eat more, very irresistible
· Each pack only contains 120 calories not bad if you are watching your weight
· It also has an allergen information at the back of each pack
· I have noticed the each pack has a different percentile of fat contains, so it does matter on what kind of flavor you choose
Almost gone, very scrumptious
This is what a lentil snack looks like...
Generally, my understanding with the Harvest Snaps is remarkable. I adore every gnawed off the lentil and peas. They should make more flavors and contain the same amount of ingredients. Hands up to the founder and the one who created the product, through eating vegetable should be fun; and we have to enjoy what gives us healthier body even if we eat snacks.
You can buy Harvest Snaps in your local store. I recently found them at Wal-Mart and other local stores we have here. If not, you can always purchase online by simply visiting the website at www.harvestsnaps.com. You can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
A disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I received the item for free in exchange of my honesty review. The outlook I expressed is 100% exclusively mine.