Jul 22, 2013
12:00 AM nova hedges 6 comments
Last Friday, I received my duo-pack of Difrax 3-stage pacifiers for my review. I love how the duo-pack features two pacifiers in different colorful designs. I can’t wait for a new member of the family to try out this product! I am not expecting yet, but we are still trying. Nevertheless, in order to get my mind on other things and stop being stressed over that matter, I diverted my focus to gathering more information on how I could help make my future child more comfortable.
It was so nice to discover the wonderful Difrax3-stage pacifier system, as it is the perfect way for parents to relieve and calm down their little ones while out and about on errands. The Difrax 3-stage pacifiers have two different nipple shapes: Classic and Ortho. I’m excited to evaluate the items!
· The small, Classic-style pacifier has a nipple shape that resembles a mother’s breast. It is the perfect starter pacifier for little ones that breastfeed.
· The pacifier for babies aged 6+ months is designed with a larger shield and nipple. The silicone nipple is still soft to offer baby comfort and soothing.
· The Orthodontic pacifier stimulates the development of the palate and the muscles of the jaw and mouth.
· The pacifiers come in 0-6 months, 6+ months, and 18+ months
· BPA Free
· I love the stylish colors and designs available.
· The pacifier does a great job of comforting and soothing infants.
· The Classic pacifier has a circle/round nipple shape, and the Orthodontic pacifier has a semi-circle/crescent nipple shape.
· Each size provides specific benefits for babies at different ages and stages of development.
· I also noticed that the Classic nipple shape is similar to a natural breast, which is great for babies who are breastfeeding.
· The Orthodontic pacifiers do help infants develop their jaw and mouth muscles.
· We also noticed that the nipples of the Orthodontic and Classic pacifiers have different levels of softness.
Taken as a whole, my experience with Difrax 3-stage pacifiers was amazing. I had never known the differences between pacifiers and their functionalities until I received the Difrax 3-stage pacifiers. It is best to know what pacifier class we should get for our precious one, in order to provide what fits and works best. You can check out Difrax online and research the different pacifier models and styles to see what works best for your infant. There is also a vast array of colorful patterns to choose.
A disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I received the item for free in exchange of my honesty review. The outlook I expressed is 100% exclusively mine.